Dr. Sheila Yuen is a family physician who is currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Yuen completed her Family Medicine Residency and Low Risk Obstetrics Fellowship Training at the University of Toronto. She had been practicing Family Medicine Obstetrics at Markham Stouffville Hospital from 2010 to 2018 and has recently relocated her practice to North York.
Dr. Yuen is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin and is affiliated with the University of Toronto. She holds active staff privileges at North York General Hospital.
Dr. Yuen is now accepting new obstetrics referrals, and looks forward to being involved in the timely care of your patients.
What your patients can expect from an FMOB:
- A personalized experience and holistic maternity care
- Care for both your patients and their babies while in hospital
- Attendance at 80-90% of patients’ labours and births
What you can expect from an FMOB:
- Return of your patients and their newborns back to your care after delivery
- Access bonus will NOT be affected when your patients are seen for prenatal care
- Most up-to-date, evidence-based antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care
Dr. Yuen also performs office-based gynecological procedures such as PAP tests, IUD insertions, and endometrial biopsies.